As we promised before, InMyPlanet will soon come up with “interviews” of different celebs, VIPs, Entrepreneurs and more. So here’s our first interview with the growing sensation and trend of Bollywood and Indian Fashion world, Avneet Kaur!
She is 15 and has huge fan followings and her social media is currently flooding with fans, followers and “lovers” 😀 We asked her 5 simple questions and here’s what she answered-
- So Hello Avneet, Since the time of your DID days you had a great journey to Glamour industry and how do you feel about it?
“Hey Judajeet, very sorry for the delay. I am very humbled with the success I have received. But hard work is very important and my parents keep me grounded”
- Awesome! Now as you are already a star at such a small age, Do you enjoy the Stardom or you find it boring and previous life was better?
“My parents keep me super grounded. So I don’t feel like a star. I’m a normal girl and meet my Fans like a normal girl”
- We all know, DID Lil Masters was where you came up! How was the journey since then till now?
“Journey has been amazing! I’m blessed!”
- So, behind every star their’s an very important figure, Who played that role in your life?
- So, What sort of acting roles do you hope you are performing in the future?
“I’m too young and naive to answer that, haha!”
- Lastly, Do you like InMyPlanet.com? Any message to the viewers about us? Sorry for sounding weird! 😀
“Yes. It’s an amazing thing and very informative :)”
Aye! Thank You Avneet for the compliment! We really waited a little longer for her to submit the answers because of her very busy and tight schedule. We planned this interview since last December and finally, we made it. You can see the name Avneet Kaur very often in many TV commercials, short films and more. We are linking a great short film by her down below, check it-
It was a great experience and Thank You Avneet for making the Interview happen. 🙂 You are one of those persons I saw are too humble no matter how big or successful they are 🙂
We will surely come up with many more interviews in future so all you gotta do is, stay tuned to us for more such fun conversations! 🙂